This lesson learns how to use the sound sensor on the Tiny-bit microbit robot.
1.The position of the sound sensor module in the robot.
! ! ! Note:
In this experiment, we need to install the jumper cap in the position shown below.
2.The micro:bit pins connected to the sound sensor.
From the hardware interface manual, we can know that the sound sensor is directly driven by the micro:bit P1 pin.
from microbit import *
horn = Image("00090:"
calibration_Val = pin1.read_analog()
Voice_Val = pin1.read_analog()
if Voice_Val > calibration_Val + 50:
# Detected changes in the external environment of the
# current environment,
# this parameter can be changed by yourself
Programming and downloading：
1.You should open the Mu software, and enter the code in the edit window, , as shown in Figure6-1.
Note! All English and symbols should be entered in English, and the last line must be a space.
2.As shown in Figure 6-2, you need to click the Check button to check if our code has an error. If a line appears with a cursor or an underscore, the program indicating this line is wrong.
3.You need to connect the micro data cable to micro:bit and the computer, then click the Flash button to download the program to micro:bit as shown in Figure 6-3.
4.After downloading the program, we can a heart pattern is displayed on the micro:bit dot matrix. When we Shooting table, micro:bit dot matrix will display a horn pattern.
The code of the experiment: 6.Sound sensor.zip
Micro python Robot Course：
- Micro python Robot Course 1: Light up a LED
- Micro python Robot Course 2: LED light exchange lighting
- Micro python Robot Course 3.Breathing light
- Micro python Robot Course 4: Whistle
- Micro python Robot Course 5: Play《Little Star》
- Micro python Robot Course 6: Sound sensor
- Micro python Robot Course 7: Black line control light
- Micro python Robot Course 8: Measuring worker