Course13-Colorful breathing light
This lesson learns to use Python programming to make the water light slowly turn off and to achieve the effect of breathing light.
from microbit import *
np = neopixel.NeoPixel(pin16, 3)
for num in range(0, 255):
for pixel_id in range(0, len(np)):
np[pixel_id] = (num, 0, num)
import neopixel is means to import the neopixel library function, first let the robot display a smiley face, then define the pin of the flow light as pin16, the number is 3, iterate between 0 and 255, and display in the water lights. np[pixel_id] = (num, 0, num) means that the purple color is displayed, and their brightness values are superimposed from 0 every 10 milliseconds to stop at 255.
Programming and downloading：
1.You should open the Mu software, and enter the code in the edit window, , as shown in Figure 13-1.
2.As shown in Figure 13-2, you need to click the Check button to check if our code has an error. If a line appears with a cursor or an underscore, the program indicating this line is wrong.
3.You need to connect the micro data cable to micro:bit and the computer, then click the Flash button to download the program to micro:bit as shown in Figure 13-3.
4.The schematic diagram of the robot's water lamp is shown in Figure 13-4. As you can see, the robot's flow lamp is connected to the micro:bit pin16. Therefore, we set the pin of the flow lamp to pin16 in the program. After downloading the program to micro:bit, you can see a smiley face on the robot's dot matrix and the running light slowly lights up, as shown in Figures 13-5 to 13-8.
Figures 13-5 Figures 13-6
Figures 13-7 Figures 13-8
The code of the experiment: 13.Colorful breathing light.rar
- Microbit Python Tutorials 1: Hello,World!
- Microbit Python Tutorials 2: Display built-in image
- Microbit Python Tutorials 3: Display custom image
- Microbit Python Tutorials 4: Display custom animation
- Microbit Python Tutorials 5: See who is pressing fast
- Microbit Python Tutorials 6: Sing a song
- Microbit Python Tutorials 7: Play the custom music Painters
- Microbit Python Tutorials 8: Dice game
- Microbit Python Tutorials 9: Direction follower
- Microbit Python Tutorials 10: microbit voice talk
- Microbit Python Tutorials 11: Colorful water lights
- Microbit Python Tutorials 12: Colorful marquee
- Microbit Python Tutorials 13: Colorful breathing light
- Microbit Python Tutorials 14: Robot advance