Robot Kit for Micro:bit Tutorial: Charging and Battery
Tiny-bit charging and battery usage precautions
1. The car cannot be used while charging.
2. The battery voltage needs to be charged in time when it is around 3.7V. When the battery is fully charged, the battery voltage is about 4.2V.
3. If the battery is not used for a long time, the battery on the expansion board should be removed, because the battery will be worn out even in the standby state. If the battery is not used for a long time, the battery needs to be fully charged before the next use.
4. When charging, the red indicator light is on, and after the battery is fully charged, the green indicator light is on.
5. The charging port of the car is on the bottom plate, not on the micro:bit board.
The charging method is as shown below: