Micro python course 1.Hello,World
This lesson learns to scroll through the characters on a micro:bit dot matrix by Python programming.
from microbit import *
Programming and downloading：
1. You should open the Mu software, and enter the code in the edit window, , as shown in Figure 1-1.
Note! All English and symbols should be entered in English, and the last line must be a space.
2. As shown in Figure 1-2, you need to click the Check button to check if our code has an error. If a line appears with a cursor or an underscore, the program indicating this line is wrong.
3. You need to connect the micro data cable to micro:bit and the computer, then click the Flash button to download the program to micro:bit as shown in Figure 1-3.
4.After the download is successful, you can see that the micro:bit dot matrix slowly moving to the left , "Hello, World!", as shown in Figure 1-4 and Figure 1-5.
The code of the experiment: 1.HelloWorld.zip
Micro Python Basic Course
- Micro Python Basic Course 1.Hello,World
- Micro Python Basic Course 2: Display built-in image
- Micro Python Basic Course 3: Display custom image
- Micro Python Basic Course 4: Display custom animation
- Micro Python Basic Course 5: Button game
- Micro Python Basic Course 6: Do not touch me
- Micro Python Basic Course 7: Play built-in music
- Micro Python Basic Course 8: micro:bit voice talk