keyestudio nano ch340 controller is a small, complete board based on the ATmega328. It’s a open source Simple I/O platform with 12 Digital I/O Pins (of which 6 provide PWM output), 8 Analog Input Pins, pin 0 (RX) and 1 (TX) used to receive (RX) and transmit (TX) TTL serial data, a Mini-B USB connection, an ICSP header and a reset button.
- 12 Digital I/O Pins D2~D13;
- 8 Analog Input Pins A0~A7;
- Pin 0 (RX) and 1 (TX) used to receive (RX) and transmit (TX) TTL serial data;
- 6 PWM pins, D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11;
- Atmel Atmega328P-AU as microcontroller;
- Mini-B USB connection for download and power supply;
- Supports external 5V~12V DC power supply;
- Support ISP download.