keyestudio Pro Mini is a small microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. (datasheet), intended for use on breadboards and when space is at a premium.
It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 8 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, and a reset button.
Note that the board is without an on-board USB to Serial connection. To program the Pro Mini, you will need an external USB to Serial module.
The keyestudio pro mini can be powered via the pins 5V GND (DC 5V), or female headers Vin GND (DC 7-9V).
Using ATmega328P-AU from Atmel
14 digital input/output pins
8 analog input pins labeled A0 ~ A7
TTL level serial pins RX/TX;
6 PWM pins (D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11)
Support external DC 7-9V power supply
|Input Voltage (recommended)
|Digital I/O Pins
(of which 6 provide PWM output)
|PWM Digital I/O Pins
||6 (D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11)
|Analog Input Pins
|DC Current per I/O Pin
||32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- Dimensions: 40mm x 18mm x 14mm
- Weight: 4.1g
Element and Interfaces:
Here is an explanation of what every element and interface of the board does:
Specialized Functions of Some Pins
- l Serial communication: 0 (RX) and 1 (TX). Used to receive (RX) and transmit (TX) TTL serial data.
- PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation): D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11
- External Interrupts: D2 (interrupt 0) and D3 (interrupt 1).
- SPI communication: D10 (SS), D11 (MOSI), D12 (MISO), D13 (SCK).
- IIC communication: A4 (SDA); A5(SCL)