This keyestudio ESP8266 WI-FI development board is based on the ESP8266-12FWIFI module developed by Ai-Thinker.
The processor ESP8266 integrates the industry-leading Tensilica L106 ultra-low-power 32-bit micro MCU in a smaller package, with 16-bit Lite mode. The main frequency supports 80MHz and 160 MHz.
It supports RTOS, integrated with Wi-Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA. Onboard comes with curved antenna.
This development board is a standalone network controller, which can add networking function to those existing devices.
It has 11 I/O ports (4 of which can be used as PWM output), and all I/O ports operate at 3.3V. It also comes with an AD input interface, supporting the voltage range of 0-3.3V.
The board can be powered via the USB port, or with an external power supply (DC 7-12V), or powered by the female headers Vin/GND (DC 7-12V).
Here is an explanation of what every element and interface of the board does:
- Microcontroller: ESP8266-12F
- Operating Voltage: 3V3
- Input Voltage (recommended): DC 7-12V
- Digital I/O Pins: 8
- (GPIO2, GPIO4, GPIO5, GPIO12, GPIO13, GPIO14, GPIO15, GPIO16)
- Analog Input Pins: 1 (A0)
- IO output maximum current: 12 mA
- Main frequency supports 80 MHz and 160 MHz
- LED_BUILTIN: GPIO 14
- Comes with an external power jack (DC 7-12V)
- Dimensions: 54mm*56mm*15mm
- Element and Interfaces:
- ESP8266 WI-FI development board *1
- 30cm mini usb cable *1