Yahboom Gamepad is an expansion board based on micro:bit. It has four programmable RGB lights, a rocker, four control buttons, buzzer and multiple sensor interfaces. At the same time, it is also a game controller. The upper and lower boards can protect the expansion board. There are dozens of single-player gameplay, and single-player experience can also be fun with micro:bit. Multiple handles can interact with each other.
Even more interesting is the micro:bit handle for easy control of all types of micro:bit cars. We offer abundant courses to help you to achieve all the fun games. Come on and join us.
- Two options about gamepad and gamepad kit for your choice.
- All sample game in one gamepad kit for micro:bit.
- More than 26 kinds of experiment courses are provided.
- A single player or dual combat with dozen of play method.
- Expand the output of 4 channel servo, stepping motor, fan, RGB searchlight.
- Expand the input of ultrasonic and potentiometer.
- Environmental and durable design with wood and PCB materials.
- All micro:bit cars from Yahboom can be controlled.
- Expansion output: 4 channel servo, stepping motor, fan, RGB searchlight
- Expansion input: ultrasonic, potentiometer
- Board output: RGB light, passive buzzer, vibrating motor
- Board input: Joystick, 4 separate buttons, photoresistance
- Power: 4.2 V
- Handle material: PCB+ wooden board
- Micro:bit x1(Option)
- Handle PCB module x1
- Wooden board x2
- Lithium battery x1
- 3D printing buckle x6
- Package x1
- Magic sticker x1
- Micro USB cable x1
- Manual x1
- Rotational potentiometer module x1
- Ultrasonic module x1
- RGB searchlight x1
- Fan and motor x1
- Stepping motor x1
- Brick pack x1
- 4 pin cable x1
- Servo package x1