Yahboom Arduino Bat Smart Robot is developed with well-known Arduino UNO as the core controller. Using the bat-shape integrated circuit board as chassis, the entire vehicle adopts high-quality rubber tires and an ultrasonic sensor to create a smart robot with bat-like appearance and bat-like ultrasonic positioning system. And it is controlled by an Android mobile APP remote controller connecting with Bluetooth module on the robot.
We also offer some courses to help users control the robot by Graphics programming and C language programming. You could have a very good study experience while playing. Whether it is personal learning or education training, this smart robot is applicable.
- Most of the parts are connected with screws and a few parts are designed with row inserting socket. Each interface corresponds to a socket, not connecting wire one by one, which makes installation simple and creates an exquisite appearance.
- The robot is designed with intelligent direct charging, controlling the voltage saturation automatically. It ensures the safety and convenience of use.
- It supports C language programming by Arduino IDE and Graphical programming by Mixly and Scratch 3.0. Whether you are beginners or enthusiasts, it is both applicable.
- It supports multiple functions: Tracking, Ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, Following, etc.
- It can be controlled by IR remote control and APP remote control by Android mobile. You can switch modes status at any time, such as remote control mode, obstacle avoidance mode, follow mode, and tracking mode by APP.
- Main Controller: Arduino UNO R3
- Input: Infrared obstacle avoidance sensor, infrared tracking sensor, ultrasonic module, infrared receiving probe, bottom, flame sensor, photothermal sensor
- Battery: 2 pcs 3.7V lips battery
- Distance measuring module: Ultrasonic module
- Control distance: 30m
- Robot size: 16.5*15.2*7.8 cm
- Programming software: Arduino IDE, Mixly, Scratch 3.0
- Output: Motor, buzzer, LEDs, Motor drive
- Working time: 30mins
- Charge mode: Direct charger
- RC mode: Bluetooth
- Robot Weight: 400g
- Arduino UNO R3 board x1
- Robot car chassis x1
- Ultrasonic module x1
- Bluetooth module x1
- Gear motor x2
- High-quality car wheel x2
- Connection wire x4
- Motor fixing bracket x4
- Battery box x1
- 3.7V battery x2
- Charger x1
- Universal wheel x2
- Hardware fitting pack x1
- IR remote control x1
- USB cable x1
- Screwdriver x1
- Package box x1
- Patrol track map x1