This heat sink can be installed to the Raspberry Pi board via screws and copper pillars. It adopt tower structure design, with large area heat dissipation fins and direct contact heat pipe, with large size cooling fan, greatly improve the cooling efficiency. At the same time, its side adopts U-shaped copper tube heat conduction, which can lead the CPU heat source to the radiator body. In addition, it come with RGB lights, which can automatically switch various colors.
- Support Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B board.
- Unique tower structure, good heat dissipation effect and simple installation.
- Cooling fins and direct-contact heat pipe, U-shaped copper tube heat conduction, large-size cooling fan, which make cooling effect is more significant.
- Built-in colorful LED lights.
You May Also Like
- Perfectly compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B, not occupy any Raspberry Pi pin, not occupy heat sink space.
- The powerful fan on the board can automatically adjust the speed according to the CPU temperature to control the air volume.
- Support OLED display, which can display the running status of Raspberry Pi in real-time.
- High-brightness RGB lights to enhance the aesthetic appearance, but also to achieve a variety of funny lighting gameplay.
- A driver package that can drive all the functions of the expansion board, as well as program source code and tutorials will be provided.