Self Balance robot is a stable, rugged and durable two-wheel balance vehicle. We optimized the balancer algorithm, and the excellent software algorithm makes Arduino UNO as the core controller of the balance car. The car is a three-layer structure with a load capacity of more than 2KG. We adopt simple and clear modular design, which is suitable for balance car beginners. Arduino UNO board can be taken down easily for secondary development.
You can control the car by Android mobile App remote controller connecting with Bluetooth module on the vehicle. This is a multi-functional, autonomous balanced two-wheel vehicle for all types of competitions and research projects.
- RTR robot with directly charge system, you can play with it any time.
- This robot adopts antiskid tires, aluminum alloy chassis, high-power motors, and high-precision AB incremental hall encoder.
- The high-quality integrated circuit board is used as the core board of the car, and some direct plug interfaces for insertion of modules are designed on the core board.
- It can be controlled by Bluetooth App remote controller by Android mobile. The APP supports multiple functions: changing control method at any time, such as buttons, gravity, and rocker; viewing and debugging the current PID parameters of the vehicle directly; displaying the waveform of acceleration, gyroscope, and voltage simultaneously.
- The open source code is PID Angle fusion and balance algorithm. After our debugging carefully, we ensure that every vehicle can be used normally.
- The vehicle can control the switch of the balance system automatically by posture recognition.
- Rated Voltage:12V
- Rated Power: 4.32W
- Stall current: 2.8A
- Rated Current:360mA
- Rated torque:1.0kgf.cm
- Rotate speed:11000rpm
- Reduction ratio:1:40
- Item: Dual phase increment hall encoder
- Wire Speed:390
- Supply voltage: 5.0V
- Connection: PH2.0
- Size: 220*72*142mm
- Weight: 900g
- Wheel size: Dia;58mm; Width:26.5mm
- Material：Metal baseboard and acrylic board
- Main controller: Arduino Uno
- Gyroscope: MPU6050
- Motor drive chip:TB6612fng
- Remote control: Bluetooth
- Power supply IC: iM2596S-5.0 IC
- Motor: GM37
- Encoder: Hall encoder
- Working time: >12h
- Maximum Permissible Gradient:15°
- Maximum load:2KG
- Battery: 18650 Li-Po battery
- Charge mode: Directly charging
- Arduino balance robot x1
- 18650 Li-po battery x3
- intelligent charger x1
- USB cable x1
- manual x1