Tiny:bit is a robotic car for the micro:bit education market. It is compact, easy to assemble, and easy to move in tight spaces. The Tiny:bit smart car is based on the micro:bit development board design and uses the online code programming of MakeCode Editor.
Rich sensor applications allow Tiny:bit for easy interaction. The Tiny:bit smart car has a set of alligator clips on the rear that can be creative and expand.
- Simple design with small size.
- Makecode graphical programming.
- "Interactive" Robotic car.
- Alligator clip at the end.
- Intelligent obstacle avoidance, following, playing music, tracking,Interesting lighting and APP supporting.
- Compatible with building block.
- Car chassis x1
- Remote control x1
- Lithium battery x1
- Motor x2
- Universal wheel x1
- Motor mounting x2
- Tyre x2
- micro USB cable x1
- Plastic rivet bag x1
- Line tracking map x1
- Manual x1
- Packing box x1
Package one: Tiny:bit+Micro:bit
Package two: Tiny:bit+ Game Handle
Package three: Tiny:bit+Game Handle+Micro:bit*2