This wireless BT game controller is specially designed for Tablet PC, pad, smartphone, etc.
With BT 3.0 wireless transmission, it can be operated at a distance of 6-8meters without any drivers. Telescopic design is one of its highlights, which can be extended to fit different sizes of mobile phones and tablets(from 5 to 10inches). It is compatible For iPod For iPhone and for iPad as well as the vast majority of android tablet PCs.
- Exclusive gaming application platform, the classic hand travel under control (ipega game lobby only for Android platform)
- BT transmission with any drivers, effective control distance 6~8 meters
- Built-in lithium battery, after charging fully, it can keep working for 20 hours, safe and stable
- Telesopic stand(5~10inch extending length), suitable for the iPod/iPhone/iPad and various android tablet PCs
- With volume+ and volume-, last next play/pause, total 5 multimedia function keys (this function is imcompatible with Y key mode)
- User-friendly design, automatically enter the energy-saving mode under no connection with no connection state
- Support Android 3.2, IOS 4.3 or above
- Model: PG-9087
- BT: 3.0
- Controlling distance: 6~8M
- Telescopic stand: Support 5~10" devices
- Working voltage: DC3.7V
- Working current: 30mA
- Input: DC5V 500mA
X. GamePad Mode: Only Android 3.2+ version supports this mode. When the handle is turned off, first press the X key, then press the HOME key. BT LED indicator flash. Then handle enter into the pairing mode and turn on the phone and search BT devices Ipega Extending Game Controller for pairing. LED indicator light is on after the successful pairing.
A. Keyboard Mode:(For Android system and support various types of simulators) When the handle is turned off, first press the A key, then press the HOME key. The BT LED indicator flash and the handle enter into pairing mode. Turn on the phone and search BT devices Ipega Extending Game Controller for pairing. LED light is on after successful pairing.
B. iCade modes: When the handle is turned off, first press the B key, then press the HOME key. The BT LED light indicator flash, and the handle enter into the pairing mode. Turn on the phone and search BT devices Ipega Extending Game Controller for pairing. LED light indicator is on after successful pairing.
Y. key has two modes: 1. SPP Mode(for systems with virtual keys of the game), 2. iPega gaming desktop(see appendix)
1. SPP Mode: When then handle is turned off, first press the Y key, then press the HOME key, LED lights flash and the handle enter into the pairing mode, if the pairing is successful, the LED light indicator is keeping bright. The handle is in the SPP mode; SPP mode requires corresponding Android APP software to complete the relevant key mapping function.