This is a 4-wheel smart car kit for Arduino DIY experiment. It needs to be assembled by yourself, which is very suitable for students' classroom experiments.
New upgraded aluminum chassis, one for stationary motors and one for adding modules
Added multiple holes for installing different motherboards and modules
- Needs to assemble and enhance your child’s hands-on skills.
- New Black Aluminum chassis with multiple mounting holes, easy to install a variety of electronic components and sensors.
- High quality All metal gear DC gear Motor (DC3-6V 200rpm).
- With 4 AA battery holder.
- New high quality wheels with 24 M4 holes
- Total weight: about 550g
- 9.5X6X3 cm